Articles, research and related links
- How to develop a sector rotation strategy : This is an article we published on seeking alpha website where we shared some of our investment strategy development experience . you can read and learn the basic steps for developing sector rotation strategies and increasing capital growth rate while minimizing risk.
- Plan for your retirement: This is a nice calculator to help you plan for your retirement .It is graphical ,and easy to use .
- New approach to systematic investment plan: Combining systematic investment plan with our sector rotation strategy.
- Market timing using TED spread leading indicator: Simple market timing strategy based on TED spread credit risk indicator.
- The Quest After The Best Market Timing System- Part 1 : This is an article we published on seeking-alpha website where we shared our experience in designing long term market timing systems.
- Socially responsible investing strategy: Good green and profitable investment strategy , very simple to utilize.
- Market fundamentals, macro checkup and technical view - End of 2013: A review of few indicators with long and proved track record, that will help us understand the stock market condition and future outlook.